(Curious to know how my family and I use essential oils? Follow me on instagram and join us with our oily journey!)
Have you ever thought about using Essential Oils? We’ve been using Essential Oils in our home to limit the amount of synthetic chemicals in our daily lives. We’re excited about the benefits of using these 100% pure oils – and we wanted to share that with you!
Essential oils are more than nice scents; these powerful plant extracts are your path to the lifelong wellness.
From cooking and cleaning to pet care and home remedies, essential oils provide many alternatives to harsh chemical products, allowing you to create the healthy environment your family deserves. They can be used in homemade skincare, bath, and body products to help you naturally radiate beauty. Essential oils also have the unique ability to help relax the body, mind, and spirit making your life feel more balanced and at peace. Use the right oil, and they can also boost your energy, supplement your diet, or manage your weight. Basically … they can do a little bit of everything. Naturally.
While you can purchase individual oil bottles, we suggest trying The Premium Starter Kit first. It contains all the most popular and most used oils, The Every Day Collection (shown above), as well as books about how to use the oils, and a diffuser to help your home smell amazing.
These are very powerful and created to work perfectly with our bodies. It is funny that the media talks about essential oils like it is a new trend, however people have been using them for thousands of years! There are lots of places you can buy essential oils, but I love how Young Living is a trusted source and a pioneer in bringing the use of therapeutic oils to the United States (scroll down to FAQ section below to learn more).
To kick off this new adventure on Dwelling in Happiness (and to also get you excited about trying out the benefits of Essential Oils), we are running an amazing special this month!
Our August 2017 Deal Includes:
At $160, the oils alone are a great deal, BUT we thought it would be fun to offer MORE!
For August 2017, we’re throwing in these extras (shown above):
- Stress Away Essential Oil with Rollerball
- Sample-sized bottles to easily share these fabulous oils with your friends!
- Your choice of Diffuser that also works as a humidifier AND atomizer*
- Sample Oils and product guide
*These freebies are for US customers only, but the Starter Kit and diffuser are available everywhere!
If you are ready to buy a Starter Kit … let me walk you through the process (using screen shots of the actual process!):
(Be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below to take advantage of these freebies and packages above).
2. Be sure the “Member” option on the left side is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices. Fill out your Membership Details. Be sure the “Sponsor ID” and “Enroller ID” say 2568092 (so that I can send you your freebies!) And then click Continue.
3. A window (shown below) will pop up introducing you to your sponsor (that’s me!). You can just click Continue to keep enrolling. (This is just in case there’s someone else who you want to be your sponsor and enroller.)
4. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit that is the first one you see and is already checked for you (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can even choose a different diffuser, too!
(If you’re interested in another kit, click on the other tabs at the top!)
5. SKIP the “Step 2: Automatic Monthly Delivery” part for now. It’s optional, and you can easily set this up after you’re all signed up if you want to order each month and get some reward points back for free product!
6. If you only want to purchase your Starter Kit at this time, click “Next” on the Step 3: Continue Enrollment section. If you’re interested in purchasing other oils or products at this time, click on “Add More Products.”
7. You will see this “Proceed without Auto-ship” window pop up after skipping the above. You can just click “Continue Enrollment” to skip again.
8. Next, fill in all your “Membership Information.”
9. Continue on to the “Sign-In Information” section. Create a username to login with, as well as a password and a 4-digit PIN (this is what you will use to verify yourself when/if you ever call in to Young Living for help with anything!).
10. This next session is Commission Processing Information. If you do not plan on selling Young Living Essential Oils and starting your own business and just want to use their products, you can click on the first option, without inputing your SSN. If you plan on doing the business side of Young Living, then make sure you click on the second option and add your SSN. Young Living will NEVER share this info with anyone. Ever.
11. Make sure you have read and checked the “Terms and Conditions” section, then click on “Agree and Continue” on the bottom right.
12. Fill out your Shipping and Billing information and click Next.
13. You will then see your order summary. Make sure you’ve ordered the correct kit! Click “Activate and Checkout”
14. Congratulations! Your kit will be on its way to you very soon. If you’re interested in learning more about sharing Young Living oils, rewards and benefits, click on “Get Started.” Otherwise, you’re all set!
15. After you sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to write the promotion code: DWELLINGINHAPPINESS. (DON’T FORGET THIS STEP, OR YOU’LL MISS OUT ON AN ADDITIONAL FREE GIFT FROM ME!)
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2568092! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
How will I know which oils to use for what?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils! We’re an active group sharing new ideas, recipes, and tricks using these oils.
The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
Here’s a quick graphic to summarize some of the uses and benefits of the starter kit oils:
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
Click HERE to order the Starter Kit Now!
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.