*This post contains affiliate links. To read my full disclosure policy, click here*
I am SO excited for today!! If you follow me on Facebook, you know I’ve been posting each day this week about the other 24 bloggers that are sharing their Ultimate Gift Guide and Giveaways. Well, today it’s finally my turn to share with you not only my amazing gift guide for the holidays, but an amazing GIVEAWAY, too!! Woop woop!
Every year, David and I struggle with getting gifts for each other. I never know what to get for David. He doesn’t want anything, and because he’s such a minimalist, he doesn’t really need anything either. What the heck do you buy for a guy like that? He also has trouble getting a gift for me (so he says!). I’m not sure why, I think girls are WAY easier to buy for! Anyway, to help with our little issue, this year I gave us a little challenge. We both were to find 10 Christmas gifts that would not only be loved by each other, but by your spouses, too! We didn’t want to keep all these great finds to ourselves. ‘Tis the season to share! To make it easy, most of these awesome gifts are from Amazon. I’m ALL about one stop shopping. And, free shipping!!
I’m pretty stoked about my finds, so without further ado, here are 10 perfect gifts for your spouse!
1. Handmade Mens Wood Watch Made from Red Sandalwood – WoodieSpecs on Etsy
2. Nite Ize HandleBand – Amazon
4. Grumpy Cat “No” Mug – Amazon
5. Kebo One-Handed Bottle Opener – Amazon
6. GoPro Hero3: White Edition – Amazon
7. “A Moo Point” Friends TV Show Quote Printable – Printables of Love on Etsy
8. LoggerHead Tools Bionic Grip Wrench – Amazon
9. Woody Hybrid iPhone 5 Wood Case – Amazon
Hi all, its David here. Amanda gave us this challenge to find some great Christmas gifts for each other. I actually had fun scouring the internet, and I think I found some really nice things she and all of you ladies would like. Here are the items I found:
1. Knitted Boot Cuffs – Ruby Blue Knits on Etsy
2. Lighted Christmas Wonderland Church Canvas – Mollie’s Market
3. Leak-Proof BPA Free Infuser Water Bottle – Amazon
4. Kate Spade Gold Dots Agenda – Amazon
5 Wood Chevron Print iPhone Case – Cases by Csera on Etsy
6. UGG Australia Womens Lizzy Moccasin – Amazon
7. What I Love About You Fill-in-the-Blank-Book – Amazon
8. Marble Grey Knitted Cowl Scarf – Ruby Blue Knits on Etsy
9. SPARQ Wine Pearls – Amazon
10. Kate Spade “Metro” Rose Gold Plated Watch – Amazon
I’m back! And, uh, WOW. My jaw has dropped. How AMAZING are all of David’s finds?! That scarf! That watch! I’ll take one of each please, honey (Hint hint…)! He did waaaaay better than he thought he was going to do.
I hope you have found some inspiration here for some gifts for your spouse. I think I need to give David and I this challenge every year!
And now, are you ready to see what fabulous things I’m giving away?! Up for grabs is this lovely framed 8×10 “With you, it’s different” print from Printables of Love on Etsy! This would look SO pretty hanging in your bedroom or somewhere special for you to look at each day!
I also have this beautiful “Town-Gathering Scene” light-up Canvas from Mollie’s Market! I have a Santa one already hanging in my living room, and I LOVE it! So perfect for the holidays, and I love how it looks lit up at night.
Please be sure to read the Rafflecopter terms and conditions below before entering. Contest ends Friday, November 28th at 12:00am EST.
Due to shipping constraints, this giveaway is open to US residents only.
If you’re in need of some more inspiration, check out my 24 bloggy friend’s gift guides. You are SURE to find what you need. And, in addition, enter all of their AMAZING giveaways!!! Their giveaways run for a week after their post date. So, if they posted their giveaways on Monday November 17th, you only have until Monday November 24th to enter. Hurry and go visit!!
Happy weekend, friends!
I link up at these fun parties!